COVID-19 Safety Measures
In the interests of the safety of all staff and patients of Insight Pain Clinic, the following measures are in place to minimise the risk of transmission of Covid-19.
We appreciate your respect of our safety measures and, as always, abuse or aggression will not be tolerated.
Sandy Bay Location
At our Sandy Bay location we are co-located with Gregory Street Psychology and have adopted the shared safety measures outlined below:
- DO NOT attend the practice if you are unwell with any respiratory symptoms or if you are a close contact of a covid case. Your appointment can be changed to TeleHealth.
- Staff at Insight Pain Clinic (practitioners, admin and visiting health professionals) are all at least double-vaccinated against Covid-19.
- Proof of vaccination status is required for anyone over the age of 12 years of age attending an appointment at Insight Pain Clinic, or using the waiting area.
- If clients are unable to demonstrate proof of vaccination or have chosen to not be vaccinated, they will be offered a TeleHealth appointment as an alternative to a Face to Face appointment.
- All people attending the practice must wear a mask for the duration of their visit. Please remember to bring your own mask.
- Please use the hand sanitiser available at reception.
- Please ensure you maintain adequate social distancing. Markers are placed on the floor to assist.
South Hobart Location
At our South Hobart location we are co-located with participate Tasmania and have adopted the shared safety measures outlined below:
- Cancel your appointment if you feel unwell or have cold or flu-like symptoms (or have been asked to quarantine).
- Undertake personal hygiene measures such as hand sanitising or washing.
- All patients and chaperones must wear a face mask.
- Limit the number of people sitting in the waiting room to two (we have additional waiting areas in a separate room).
- Limit the number of people accompanying you to your appointment to one essential chaperone.